Family and legacy
Marcelo Montilla and Javier Salguero
Members of the second generation of the Atlántica Agrícola Family Group
When a meaningful tradition goes beyond its founders, it means that a legacy has been created.
The legacy is the result of the incorporation and integration of a framework of knowledge, culture and values by successive generations.
The legacy is an intangible gift from the founders, a surrender of their dream and their desire to the next generation; a story which must be told over and over again, never forgetting to always add another chapter.
At Atlántica Agrícola Group, and subsequently at FERTIVAL,there are several aspects that define our legacy:
- Respect for the land
- Respect for those who work the land
- Commitment to the work we do
- Recognition of effort
- Initiative, determination and perseverance
- Balanced relationships with the environment, others and ourselves
- Contribution to the community
- Feeling of unity: family
- Proximity, communication.
- Empathy, connection and proper treatment
- To continue to build a positive legacy